Jarrell Miller has apologized after his fight against Anthony Joshua was called off.
He said he "messed up" after a failed drugs test didn't allow him a licence for the bout.
Miller was supposed to meet British IBF, WBA and WBO heavyweight champion Joshua at Madison Square Garden on June 1.
In the video message, Miller said "there were a lot of ways to handle the situation, I handled it wrongly and I'm paying a price for it."

Man City accept Barcelona bid for Spain midfielder Rodri, say reports
Ngah’s double leads Cameroon to maiden Women’s Cup of Nations title
Arsenal beat Man City 3-0 to win Community Shield
Cristiano Ronaldo hints at retirement amid 'last year' claims
Sri Lanka fight back through spinners but India 460-9
