There are no cases of coronavirus in North Korea, despite claims from South Korean media claiming otherwise.
That's according to an official from the World Health Organisation (WHO), who said "there are no signals" to indicate there are COVID-19 cases in the country.
Dr. Mike Ryan, head of WHO's emergencies programme, said they had prioritised aid for North Korea, and a shipment of protective equipment was ready to be shipped.
Earlier, South Korean media claimed there were multiple cases and possible deaths from the virus in North Korea.
On Tuesday, the official newspaper of North Korea's ruling party reiterated that the country had "no confirmed case of the new coronavirus so far".
Meanwhile, South Korea reported 15 new cases of the coronavirus on Wednesday, bringing the total number of cases to 46.
The virus has so far killed more than 2,000 people in mainland China and spread to more than two dozen countries.
Eight Israeli airstrikes have hit the Abu al-Duhur military airbase in northwestern Syria early on Tuesday, targeting the runway and storage facilities, Syria's state-run Ekhbariya said, citing a military source.
Two students were killed in a shooting at a high school in the southern Philippines on Tuesday, one of them the gunman, officials said, in the second such incident in the country in less than two months.
The Supreme Court of Pakistan has ordered on Tuesday that former Prime Minister Imran Khan be moved to hospital from jail, his Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf party said, meeting a longstanding demand of his party and family, who had raised concerns about his health.
A Russian missile attack has killed 10 people and injured a further eight in a village in Ukraine's northeastern Kharkiv region, the regional governor said on Tuesday.
President Donald Trump said on Monday Iran would not make the deal he thinks is needed to end a war with the US and should surrender as talks between the countries remained stalled.