A third person has died after a partial collapse at the Myslowice-Wesola mine in southern Poland, an executive of the site's owner said.
Of the 15 workers on site at the time, two were reported as having died on Tuesday, one was missing and 12 were rescued.
Rajmund Horst, deputy chief executive of the mine's owner, Polska Grupa Gornicza, said the missing miner had been located.
"Unfortunately the third, after being taken away from the danger zone, was pronounced dead by a doctor," Horst said.
The collapse was caused by a tremor which occurred 870 metres (2,854 feet) below ground during the night between Monday and Tuesday.
Horst said that the rescue operation had lasted over 24 hours but had now ended.

8 Israeli airstrikes hit Syria's Abu al-Duhur airbase, state TV reports
Two killed in high school shooting in southern Philippines, officials say
Pakistan top court orders ex-PM Imran Khan be moved to hospital from jail
Russian missile attack kills 10 in Ukraine's Kharkiv region, governor says
Trump says Iran won't make deal he thinks is needed
