Saudi Arabia will bar people from entering its shopping malls unless they have been vaccinated against COVID-19, state TV reported on Sunday.
It said the decision announced by the Ministry of Commerce will come into effect on August 1.
"Having received at least one vaccine shot will be a condition for entering commercial facilities," the ministry said.
Saudi Arabia has administered 15.7 million vaccine doses so far, enough to have inoculated 23 per cent of the population, according to the Reuters COVID-19 tracker.


Russian ballistic missiles kill at least five in Ukraine's Kyiv, spark fires
Kenya tourist helicopter crash kills seven
US, South Korea to cut length, scope of military drills after Trump order
Central African Republic gold mine collapse kills at least 100
Israeli airstrike kills nine Palestinians at Gaza police station
