Saudi Arabia on Sunday extended work suspension for both public and private sectors as it fights to combat the spread of coronavirus.
In a statement issued by an official source at the Ministry of Interior, it said international passenger flights will continue to remain suspended, along with domestic flights, trains, buses and taxis.
Meanwhile, state news agency SPA reported that the entry and exit into Jeddah have been shut down, with the curfew timing brought forward to 3:00 pm, from the earlier 7:00 pm.
The same measures have been implemented in Riyadh, Mecca and Medina.
So far, the kingdom has registered 1,203 positive cases and four deaths.


8 Israeli airstrikes hit Syria's Abu al-Duhur airbase, state TV reports
Two killed in high school shooting in southern Philippines
Pakistan top court orders ex-PM Imran Khan be moved to hospital from jail
Russian missile attack kills 10 in Ukraine's Kharkiv region, governor says
Trump says Iran won't make deal he thinks is needed
