The death toll rose to 10 on Wednesday from a Russian missile strike on a crowded restaurant in Ukraine's eastern city of Kramatorsk the previous evening, with two more bodies including a fourth child pulled out of the wreckage.
Police said at least 61 people were wounded in Tuesday's missile strike, which turned the restaurant into a pile of twisted beams.
"As of now, rescuers have recovered the bodies of 10 people from the rubble," Veronika Bakhal, spokeswoman for the Donetsk region emergency services, told Ukrainian television.
Eight people had been rescued alive from the rubble and at least three more were believed to be trapped, she said.
Kramatorsk mayor Oleksandr Goncharenko posted on the Telegram messaging app that the body of a boy had been pulled out. He did not give the boy's age. The dead confirmed on Tuesday included two 14-year-old sisters and another girl, 17.
A second missile hit a village on the fringes of Kramatorsk, wounding five.
President Volodymyr Zelenskiy said in his nightly video message on Tuesday that the attacks showed Russia "deserved only one thing as a consequence of what it has done -- defeat and a tribunal".
Russia has frequently hit Ukrainian cities since its full-scale invasion in February 2022. It denies intentionally targeting civilians.
Kramatorsk lies west of front lines in Donetsk province and would be a likely objective in any westward advance by Russia.


Kenya tourist helicopter crash kills seven
US, South Korea to cut length, scope of military drills after Trump order
Central African Republic gold mine collapse kills at least 100
Israeli airstrike kills nine Palestinians at Gaza police station
Thai schools hold shooting response drills after deadly school attack
