Police have carried out raids on two houses linked to the man arrested in relation to the discovery of 39 bodies in a lorry in Essex.
The driver, named Mo Robinson, 25, from Northern Ireland, was arrested on "suspicion of murder" on Wednesday.
So far, investigations have revealed that the trailer containing the victims arrived at Purfleet from Zeebrugge in Belgium at around 12:30 am (local time).
Prime Minister Boris Johnson said the perpetrators of the crime "should be hunted down", with the police adding that the tracking route used "will be a key line of inquiry".

Russian drone attacks kill five in Ukraine's Kherson, governor says
At least 9 killed in hotel fire in India's Kolkata
Ebola cases in Congo exceed 5,000, government data shows
8 Israeli airstrikes hit Syria's Abu al-Duhur airbase, state TV reports
Indonesia earthquake death toll rises to 70, government aid arrives
