The Philippines has extended the enhanced community quarantine in Luzon in its bid to curb the spread of the coronavirus.
President Rodrigo Duterte on Tuesday approved the extension of the Enhanced Community Quarantine, which was due to end next week, until April 30.
It's nearly a month since people in and around the capital Manila have been restricted from stepping out of their homes, unless for essentials or medical emergencies.
So far, the country has recorded more than 3,600 positive cases and 163 deaths.


8 Israeli airstrikes hit Syria's Abu al-Duhur airbase, state TV reports
Two killed in high school shooting in southern Philippines, officials say
Pakistan top court orders ex-PM Imran Khan be moved to hospital from jail
Russian missile attack kills 10 in Ukraine's Kharkiv region, governor says
Trump says Iran won't make deal he thinks is needed
