Norwegian police said on Monday they had arrested a suspected shooter after receiving reports of gunfire at Oslo's largest shopping centre.
Police said in a statement that no injured people had been found and that it was safe to reopen the centre again, after it was earlier evacuated.
"As of now, it appears that there was only one perpetrator involved," the statement said.
Police spokesperson Tomm Berger told journalists the suspect, a 19 year-old, had called the police before he fired a single shot with a shotgun into the ceiling. The suspect had also been carrying a baseball bat and a knife.

At least 9 killed in hotel fire in India's Kolkata
Ebola cases in Congo exceed 5,000, government data shows
8 Israeli airstrikes hit Syria's Abu al-Duhur airbase, state TV reports
Indonesia earthquake death toll rises to 70, government aid arrives
China's torrential rains kill 10 in southwest as thousands evacuated
