More than 50 people have been feared dead after a jade mine in Myanmar collapsed.
According to reports, 54 workers for two mining companies, along with machines and vehicles, were trapped when the large refuse pile collapsed in the Hpakant area late Monday.
Three bodies have been pulled from the debris so far, officials said, adding that rescue efforts were ongoing.
On facebook, the country's Ministry of Information identified the companies involved as Shwe Nagar Koe Kaung and Myanmar Thura.

8 Israeli airstrikes hit Syria's Abu al-Duhur airbase, state TV reports
Two killed in high school shooting in southern Philippines
Pakistan top court orders ex-PM Imran Khan be moved to hospital from jail
Russian missile attack kills 10 in Ukraine's Kharkiv region, governor says
Trump says Iran won't make deal he thinks is needed
