Officials in India have warned that the lockdown could be extended in a bid to contain the spread of the coronavirus.
The health minister of Maharashtra said an extension will be considered if the cases continue to rise, and people refuse to obey quarantine rules.
"It could be extended in Mumbai and urban areas of Maharashtra by two weeks," Rajesh Tope told Reuters.
Three other senior officials told Reuters, on condition of anonymity, that the restrictions will be extended based on the number of cases in each district.
So far, the state has 516 confirmed cases and 26 deaths.
This comes as the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi said the country will pull out of the three-week lockdown, that's set to end of April 14, in a phased manner.
More than 3,000 cases and 86 deaths have been recorded in the country.


8 Israeli airstrikes hit Syria's Abu al-Duhur airbase, state TV reports
Two killed in high school shooting in southern Philippines
Pakistan top court orders ex-PM Imran Khan be moved to hospital from jail
Russian missile attack kills 10 in Ukraine's Kharkiv region, governor says
Trump says Iran won't make deal he thinks is needed
