No new cases of coronavirus have been reported in Beijing for the first time since the detection of a new cluster early last month.
Health authorities said only one asymptomatic case was reported, but China doesn't add those to the confirmed cases tally.
The government has so far tested more than 11 million people for COVID-19 since June 11.
Movement restrictions across the city have been eased in recent days, with people living in 'low-risk' areas now allowed to travel freely again.
A total of 335 people have been infected since a cluster emerged at Beijing's Xinfadi wholesale market in early June.


8 Israeli airstrikes hit Syria's Abu al-Duhur airbase, state TV reports
Two killed in high school shooting in southern Philippines
Pakistan top court orders ex-PM Imran Khan be moved to hospital from jail
Russian missile attack kills 10 in Ukraine's Kharkiv region, governor says
Trump says Iran won't make deal he thinks is needed
