Bahrain has reported its first death from coronavirus, as the total number of infections touched 214.
In a Tweet, the country's health ministry said the deceased woman was a 65-year-old Bahraini citizen who had underlying health conditions.
Many cases in Bahrain were confirmed among citizens evacuated from Iran last week.
So far Iran has registered 724 deaths and more than 13,900 infections.
Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia ordered the closure of shopping malls, restaurants, coffee shops and public parks and gardens to stop the spread of coronavirus.
On Sunday, Lebanon announced the shutting down of private and public institutions for two weeks from March 15.
Beirut’s international airport will be closed from next Wednesday until March 29, while all non-necessary social movements will be banned.



Thai schools hold shooting response drills after deadly school attack
Bus-truck head-on collision in Parana, Brazil kills at least 21
At least 9 killed in hotel fire in India's Kolkata
Russian drone attacks kill five in Ukraine's Kherson, governor says
Ebola cases in Congo exceed 5,000, government data shows
