One person has been arrested for his suspected role in the Kansas City mass shooting that left four people dead and eight others injured.
Police on Monday said 23-year-old Javier Alatorre had been taken into custody following an operation carried out in association with the FBI.
They added that a second suspect - 29-year-old Hugo Villanueva-Morales - was still at large.
Both men have been charged with four counts of first-degree murder.
According to reports, the men opened fire inside the bar following a dispute.

8 Israeli airstrikes hit Syria's Abu al-Duhur airbase, state TV reports
Two killed in high school shooting in southern Philippines
Pakistan top court orders ex-PM Imran Khan be moved to hospital from jail
Russian missile attack kills 10 in Ukraine's Kharkiv region, governor says
Trump says Iran won't make deal he thinks is needed
