Good news for under 12s and over 60s: age restrictions have been lifted at Dubai's shopping malls.
In addition, effective June 18, these commercial activities will be allowed to operate at 100 per cent capacity:
- Swimming pools and all aquatic sports venues
- Private museums, cultural centres, art galleries and public libraries
- Water parks, pools, meeting rooms and kids' clubs at hotels
- Home beauty services
- Care facilities for the elderly and people of determination
- Sports equipment and kids' playground areas in public parks and beaches
- Desert Camps
The public is being reminded to follow precautionary measures set by the government.
#Dubai's Supreme Committee of Crisis and Disaster Management: Eased restrictions on activities across Dubai & restrictions on entry to shopping malls for people above 60 and children under 12 to be lifted starting June 18. pic.twitter.com/pFvHINDYup— Dubai Media Office (@DXBMediaOffice) June 17, 2020