Abu Dhabi has launched 10 digital services for people of determination and their families.
Announced by the Zayed Higher Organisation for People of Determination, the services are part of Abu Dhabi Government Services’ ‘TAMM’ platform, and are said to be rolled out soon.
"Through this transformation, we seek to provide people of determination with all their needs and services in an easy and innovative way, as they are an essential part of it," said Dr. Mugheer Khamis Al Khaili, Chairman of the Department of Community Development.
"We also seek to provide high quality, integrated services for the Abu Dhabi Government, to raise the happiness and satisfaction index, which contributes in enhancing the quality of life in Abu Dhabi."
The services include:
- Card applications
- Mawaqif parking permits
- Employment application
- Practical training for college students
- Sports club membership requests
- Requests for sign language interpreters for entities
- Requests for comprehension evaluation appointments
- Student report requests
- Volunteer opportunities
- Requests to provide education materials in Braille for entities