SEHA has announced the revised operating hours for its COVID-19 National Screening Centers during the Eid holidays.
According to Abu Dhabi's health services company, timings will remain the same on Thursday, July 30.
Screening centers will also be open for the rest of the Eid, operating from 10:00 am until 6:00 pm from Friday, July 31, until Sunday, August 2.
They will resume their regular duties and timings from Monday, August 3.
SEHA confirmed that emergency departments in all its hospitals will continue to provide emergency services on a 24 hour basis.
However, its clinics will close for the duration of the public holiday and will resume operations on Monday, August 3.
SEHA's revised operating hours for other facilities during the Eid Al Adha holidays include:
- SEHA hospitals will continue to accept visitors during the regular visitation hours from 10:00 am until 12:00 pm, and from 5:00 pm until 7:00 pm.
- Corniche Hospital, also part of SEHA network, will continue to provide services to children with jaundice from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm on Saturday, August 1
- COVID-19 Clinic, located near to TAWAM Hospital, will operate on Saturday, August 01, from 8:00 am until 4:00 pm.
- The COVID-19 Clinic at Al Dhafra region will operate during Eid Al- Adha holiday from 8:00 am until 4:00 pm, and will close on Friday.
- Services at SEHA Dialysis Centers will be made available from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm daily, except on Friday.
- Meanwhile, Bateen, Al Mushrif Al Dhafra Dental Clinic, Al Falah, Madinat Mohamed bin Zayed, Al Samha, and Mafraq Dental will be closed during Arafa and Eid Al Adha and will reopen on Monday, August 3.
- Al Ain, Al Hili, Al Muwaiji, Al Yahar, and Neima will open on Thursday, July 30, and Saturday and Sunday, August 1 and 2, from 12:00 pm until 8:00 and will close on Friday, July 31.
- Remah, Oud Al Touba, Al Jahili, Al Towayya, Al Khazna, Al Shwaib, Al Faqa, and Al Ain Dental Clinic will close during the holiday.
- Sweihan, Al Qua, Mezyad, Al Hayer, and Al Khatm Clinics will work 24 hours during the holiday of Eid al-Adha and Arafat Day.
- The Disease Prevention and Screening Centers will be closed for the holiday of Eid al-Adha and Arafat Day. The Centers will resume their services with regular hours as of Monday, August 3, except Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, and Madinat Zayed which will resume their services with regular working hours as of Sunday August 2, from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.