A new digital platform has been launched allowing healthcare staff to register for volunteering opportunities in Abu Dhabi.
They can also apply for full-time or part-time work through the portal that’s managed by the Department of Health (DoH).
Applicants from across the UAE will be able to highlight their skill-sets online for free and communicate directly with healthcare facilities looking for a helping hand.
The DoH has identified a number of categories for which candidates can register on the platform called Health Workforce Management System:
- Full-time or part-time workers who are willing to work additional hours
- Applicants who hold an eligibility letter or have previously passed DoH’s healthcare exam
- Clinical experts who have completed the procedures of dataflow, or have obtained a medical licence from the Dubai Health Authority or the Ministry of Health and Prevention
- Retired healthcare workers who wish to return to medicine
- Volunteers who are licensed to work in the healthcare sector, as well as volunteers who wish to obtain a licence to practice medicine in Abu Dhabi