If you are ordering in a meal, then you need to follow the guidelines issued by the Dubai Police to ensure your home is virus-free.
The seven steps have been listed out on Dubai Police's social media channels.
It's part of efforts by the authorities to ensure residents stay safe at home.
- Always opt for contactless delivery and ask the drivers to leave your order at the door.
- Once you get your order, put the delivery bag in a sink immediately.
- Discard the containers that your food is delivered in. Avoid storing it in the refrigerator.
- Empty the food into your own containers.
- Throw away the bag and disinfect your sink.
- Never serve food in the delivered dishes.
- Remember to wash your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds before eating.