Oscar Pistorius plans to appeal his murder conviction, his lawyer said. The South African Olympic and Paralympic athlete was granted bail by a court on Tuesday after the judge said he did not pose a flight risk. He was convicted last week for murdering his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp in 2013. The 29-year-old was earlier sentenced to five years in prison for 'culpable homicide' or manslaughter, but the charge was upgraded. He was released from prison on Oct 19 to complete his sentence under house arrest.

Norris wins Dutch GP as Antonelli stretches his F1 lead
F1 confirms Abu Dhabi Grand Prix will close 2026 season
Dutch GP re-starts after Verstappen crashes on opening lap
Man City set to sign Morocco midfielder Bouaddi from Lille
Chinese robots beat Usain Bolt's 100m world record at Beijing games
