George Russell and Kimi Antonelli will drive for Mercedes' Formula One team in the 2026 season.
The team announced the lineup on Wednesday but did not reveal details of a contract extension for Russell. The Athletic reported, however, that the 27-year-old Russell signed a multiyear deal.
Next season will be the 10th with Mercedes for Russell, who joined its junior program in 2017.
Antonelli, a 19-year-old Italian, also is an alumnus of the junior program, and he is completing his rookie season with the team. He became the youngest podium finisher in F1 history when he finished third in June at the Canadian Grand Prix, a race won by Russell.
Russell has two victories for the team this season and five in his career after winning two weekends ago in Singapore. With six races left on the season, the Mercedes duo is in second place in the team standings, well behind the McLaren tandem of Lando Norris and Oscar Piastri.
"Confirming our driver line-up was always just a matter of when, not if," Mercedes boss Toto Wolff said. "We wanted to take our time, handle the negotiations properly and make sure everyone, on all sides, was happy.
"I'm pleased we have done that. George and Kimi have proved a strong pairing. and we're excited to continue our journey together."
Russell, from Great Britain, agreed.
"It has been such a long and successful partnership with the team so far and I can't wait to see what lies ahead," he said. "We are all incredibly focused on making that a success and, for me personally, building on what has been my strongest season in F1 to date."
Russell and Antonelli will be in action this weekend at the United States Grand Prix in Austin, Texas, where practices begin Friday.

F1 confirms Abu Dhabi Grand Prix will close 2026 season
Norris wins Dutch GP as Antonelli stretches his F1 lead
Salah scores twice as Trabzonspor beat Basaksehir
Late Gvardiol strike earns Maresca winning start, Liverpool snatch last-gasp draw
Dutch GP re-starts after Verstappen crashes on opening lap
