Barcelona attacker Raphinha will miss their Champions League quarter-final tie with Atletico Madrid early next month after suffering a hamstring injury on international duty with Brazil, the LaLiga side said.
The 29-year-old, who has scored 19 goals in all competitions for Barcelona this season, picked up the injury on Thursday in Brazil's 2-1 defeat by France in Foxborough.
"The player is returning to Barcelona to begin the appropriate treatment. The estimated recovery time is five weeks," Barcelona said in a statement on Friday.
Barcelona, who are four points clear of Real Madrid in LaLiga, host Atletico in the first leg of their Champions League quarter-final on April 8 with the return in Madrid on April 14.
Raphinha scored twice in Barcelona's thumping 7-2 victory over Newcastle United in the round of 16 earlier this month.

Delhi coach Badani lauds role model Starc
Aaron Rai emerges to win first major, first PGA for England since 1919
Inter Miami blank Portland to score 1st win in new stadium
Delhi stay alive with win over Rajasthan as Bengaluru enters playoffs
Vinicius lifts Real Madrid to 1-0 win over Sevilla
