US President Donald Trump has renewed his attack on China, claiming "serious investigations" are being conducted into how the country handled COVID-19.
During his White House news briefing, he continued to target China's handling of the coronavirus outbreak.
"We believe it could have been stopped at the source. It could have been stopped quickly and it wouldn't have spread all over the world," Trump said.
Earlier on Monday, White House trade adviser Peter Navarro accused China of "profiteering" from the pandemic.
"There's a lot of these antibody tests coming in from China now that are low quality, false readings and things like that," he said.
It comes just days after Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the US "strongly believed" Beijing tried to cover up how dangerous COVID-19 is.
So far, the coronavirus has killed more than 211,000 people around the world and infected over 3,000,000 more.