Keira Knightley has filed a harassment complaint against a man who disrupted her Broadway debut last week. The 30-year-old actress was forced to halt her performance in 'Therese Raquin' at Studio 54 in New York on October 1 just minutes into the first act after Landon Rust stood up, approached the stage and began declaring his love for her and she was left particularly alarmed when he said: "We're going to be in heaven together." A source told the New York Post newspaper's Page Six column: "She was scared. She wanted to document the incident to start a paper trail in case this guy turns into a stalker. "If he starts following her around and showing up where she is, then she can get an order of protection against him, but only with a paper trail." Following the incident at the theatre, Rust - who also threw a bouquet of roses to the 'Pirates of the Caribbean' actress - was escorted out of the theatre in handcuffs, issued a summons for disorderly conduct, and released. Keira - who has a four-month-old daughter Edie with husband James Righton - filed her police report the following day.

Colombian singer Shakira acquitted of tax fraud in Spain
Julianne Moore warns gender equality still distant at Cannes event
Bulgaria wins Eurovision Song Contest, Israel comes second again
Eurovision Song Contest final takes the stage, stung by Gaza boycott
Dubai unveils region's first museum dedicated to digital art
